The Grice Club

Welcome

The Grice Club

The club for all those whose members have no (other) club.

Is Grice the greatest philosopher that ever lived?

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Peirce and Grice

Dale writes:

"By the way, I made my profile picture one of me against an historic landmark sign in Pennsylvania. The sign is in front of and notes the Milford, Pennsylvania home that was the final one of Charles Sanders Peirce. I thought I would make this my profile picture for now to give at least a little evidence of my admiration for Peirce. The picture was taken on November 27, 2010. So, just 3 months ago."

What a beautiful picture!

It motivates me to unbury those lectures by Grice on Peirce, from the annals, etc. of the Grice club, etc. And I may, after a cup of coffee!

---

No comments:

Post a Comment